Privacy-First Penis Plug Store Europe | Explore Our Range
Explore Our GDPR Compliant Online Cock Plug Shop | Shop with Confidence At Europe's Leading CBT Sex Retailer
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take our commitment to safeguarding the privacy of our website users seriously and set out below are the policies of how we handle and secure your personal data. This policy may update from time to time and the current version is always available on this page.
GDPR Compliant Online Penis Plug Shop!
We may analyze the use of our website usage data that may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. This data may be processed for legitimate reasons such as improving this website and services
We may analyze and use your wesbsite account data. This data may be used for legitimate processes including providing a service, delivering merchandise, communicating with you and other administrative purposes relative to the operation of this website.
We may process data obtained from your use and personal data for service data. This data may be used for legitimate purposes such as website security, providing our goods or services, maintenance, back-ups and communication.
We may process the information you have posted on our website as publication data. This data may be legitimately used for product reviews, customer queries and administration of our website.
We may process information you have given as transactional data. This data may be legitimately used to process payments for goods or services purchased and we will keep a proper record of those transactions. They can also be used in the legitimate proper administration for this website and business.
Should you subscribe to our newsletter we will collect newsletter data that will be processed and stored in order to send your newsletters and other notifications.
We will store and correspondence from and to you through our communications system that is message data. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our websites and business and communications with users, prospective customers and customers.
We may process any or all of the data collected when required for defence of legal claims, court proceedings or requirements from governing bodies, The legal basis for the use of this data is processing our legitimate interests, your legal rights and/or the legal rights of others.
PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO OTHERS
We do not provide your personal data to any third parties unless
- We have been required by insurers to cover risk, other professional advice or to manage legal disputes
- You make an inquiry requesting we release data to a third party legal firm or for other valid professional services
- Our payment gateways when requesting further particulars specifically relating to transactional data.
- Where under legal obligation to do so
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF YOUR DATA
Your data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area to our encrypted and secure data base.
Our servers are hosted in USA and all transfers or data are protected by the use of the standard data protection clauses as approved by the European Commission.
RETENTION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data we process shall be kept no longer that is necessary for those purposes. We will retain the following data and it will then be destroyed -
- Usage data is collected for 30 months
- Account data is collected for 7 years
- Publication data is collected for 12 months
- Transaction data is collected for a minimum of 7 years
- Newsletter data will be retained until the customer opts out
- Message data will be collected for 7 years.
- You have a right to request the details of your data processing
- You have the right to have any inaccuracies in the data collected corrected
- In certain circumstances you have the right to your data deletion without delay like consent based processing withdrawal and unlawful processing of data.
- You may apply to restrict the amount of data when there are inaccuracies, or unlawfully obtained.
- You can object to our usage of processing your data under legal or personal grounds.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
- To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is consent, and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
- To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
- You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our websites includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
COOKIES THAT WE USE
- Our legal name is RMV Management Pty Ltd trading as penisplugs.eu.
- We are registered in Australia and our ABN is 52 107 052817
- You can contact us: by post, using the address given above; using our website contact forms; by telephone, on any contact number published on our websites from time to time; or by email, using any email address published on our websites from time to time.